Albanian Hearts

Best Albanian Songs

Which are the best Albanian songs? I’m interested in finding the best songs from Albania, both traditional songs and recent songs from new Albanian artists.

Best Albanian Songs

If you know which are the most popular Albanian songs of all time or if you have an opinion on what is the best then please leave the name of the song in the comments. I’d love to hear everyone’s opinion on what is the best Albanian song.

My husband is often playing traditional Albanian songs. These songs often sound the same to me! I don’t know if it’s the music or the lyrics but either way, I can’t differentiate one song from the next. It’s embarrassing, I know…

At least with contemporary Albanian music I have a better idea of what is going on. There are a few songs I’ve heard on YouTube which I’ve liked but I’d love to hear more. I don’t really know where to find Albanian music though. I haven’t seen any Albanian cd’s in my local music store so I’m only left with looking for music online.

So please help me out with info on what you think are the best Albanian songs. Thanks!

Albanian Dating

7 comments

7 Comments so far

1. Albanian Girl February 29th, 2008 9:04 pm

I love Albanian music it’s awsome lol. Some of my personal faves(that I know their names anyways) are Shukarije(mightve spelled that wrong)-Sinan Hoxha Feat.Soni, Osman aga-Sinan Hocha, Rina rina-Sinan Hoxha, napoloni-Irma Libohova, Mollaxhiu-Irma Libohova, & actually theres like 100 more that I like but unfortunately I don’t know their names or what they are called :9 Sorry hope I helped a little though :)

2. Andrea March 19th, 2008 2:39 pm

That is a great help. I’ll look into those artists. Thanks Albanian Girl!

3. Albanian Girl March 20th, 2008 2:57 am

Ohh I just remembered some others lol. They are…

(Its either called)Zemra ka pas mall or zemra zemra by Rifadije Grajqevci (this ones kosovar)
    Erthi dita e pavarsise (good kosova one)-Ilir Shaqiri
    Shuj Shuj zemer-Gjyste Vulaj
    Me ben magji-Rovena Stefa
    rush nga dora jote (or something like that)

& The ULTIMATE albanian song IMO-*Albanian by Etno Engujt*- It has some english in it lol

Heres some traditional ones that are good

Hedth shtat pranvera
    syrin moj manushe-ere e tepelenes
    kenga e ali pashes-grupi ali pasha
    Cu nise nga drashovica-Grupi Tepelenes
    Tepelena rreze malit-Grupi tepelenes

& may I ask where in albania is your husband from? Ill search my “archives” to see if I can find any good songs from his region. Most of the traditional ones i have up there are from tepelena & most of the modern ones are from Tirana.

4. Andrea April 9th, 2008 3:52 pm

Thank you!!!

My husband is from Berat. I’m sure he’d love to hear some songs from that region.

5. Andrea April 12th, 2008 10:39 pm

I’ve found there are quite a few Albanian music cds on Amazon. You can see them on the top banner if you are interested.

6. fanol January 18th, 2009 3:15 pm

Blla Blla Blla – Babayaro,

Gjurmet – N’tren per perzeren,

hope you like them.

7. Amazona-xo* September 3rd, 2009 12:31 pm

Some of my fav. songs atm , they are the top 10 kinda things , idk if youd like them or not , I absolutely love them though , and yeahh… here they are :
    2po2 – prishtinali
    2po2 ft. flori – crazy girl
    Alban Skenderaj ft, Miriam Cani – Let me die with you (a lot of english in it but stilll some / half ablanian)
    Armend Shabani ft. Mirsa – i,e dashuruar (My #2)
    Art On ft. Fitore Gjonbalaj – Prej 7ve deri n7
    Art On ft. SeLa a K a BosZMAN – Ky vend
    Blero ft. Skillz, Kaos, MC-Kresha & Lyrical Son – La Vida Loca Remix
    Capital-T ft. 2po2 & Dafina Zeqiri – Shum Nalt
    Da ligs ft Don Arbas – Qoj Nalt
    Dafina Zeqiri – Get it on
    Dafina Zeqiri – Shum larg
    Elvana Gjata – Hitech
    Labinot Tahiri (Labi) – Takim si ne enderr
    Miriam Cani ft. Alketa – Don’t Surrender (A lot of Eng.)
    NRG Band ft. MC-Beka – Shehide
    Shpat Kasapi ft. V-ton – Ti je ajo
    Tha Answer ft. Art On – Dashnia O Fore
    Tuna ft. Meda & Geti – Diten ta boj nat
    B-Genius – Maturant
    B-Genius – Kush ka faj
    B-Genius ft. Abi – E urrej Shiun
    Meda – Un e du Kosoven
    –My personal Favs. anything from Rebel aka Unikkatil or anything from Genta

—-Theres a WHOLE lot more I like but.. yeah I think this is enough for now , :P Peace <3